Latest guidance for employers
HMRC has issued the latest version of the Employers Bulletin. This April edition has articles on a number of issues including:
- Cash Allowances, Flexible Benefits Packages and Salary Sacrifice
- Unpaid work trials and the National Minimum Wage
- Diesel Supplement Company Car Tax Changes to meet Euro standard 6d
- Student Loans
- Construction Industry Scheme – helpful reminders for contractors and subcontractors
- Welsh rate of income tax and Scottish Income Tax.
If you have any queries on payroll matters please contact us.
For more information please visit: Employers Bulletin April 2019
Leave A Comment