Bookkeeping & Outsourced Accounts Service: 020 7684 0707
Why outsource your bookkeeping?
Many businesses are led by entrepreneurs – people with drive and enthusiasm in their products and services which make a business successful. Many entrepreneurs however, lack accounting expertise or indeed do not have the inclination to get involved in the bookkeeping aspects of the business.
Online Accounts specialise in the provision of off-site bookkeeping and payroll services to a range of business types and sizes from start-ups to established companies. A solution we know will provide you with more time and more readily available management information to help you work on your business.
What do our clients say about outsourcing accounts?
Steph Hughes, Clearcast
“They assisted us in introducing a number of appropriate systems to make sure our accounting was as easy as possible and worked with us to ensure unforeseen problems were quickly addressed.”
Why use online accounts?
Using online accounts you can enjoy all the benefits that an off-site accounting service will bring to your business. You will be able to concentrate on your core business whilst potentially reducing overhead costs and enjoy the benefits of total accounting flexibility.
We offer expert off-site accounting solutions and by outsourcing part or all of your accounting function, you can get on with what you do best. Our service incorporates the complete range of accounting functions and as a client, you will be able to utilise a huge base of skills and services which are as flexible or continuous as you need them to be.
We will gladly arrange an informal meeting at which we can assess how Financial Outsourcing could benefit your business by discussing:
- Your specific financial functions.
- Which accounting functions could or should be outsourced to meet your own business needs.
- How we will meet your service level requirements.
- How will you benefit from a reduction or stabilising of your accounting costs.
- Which format of reporting will be most beneficial to your business.
- How can our service be tailored to meet your individual requirements.
- How we can guarantee that financial outsourcing will provide a better service at a lower cost to you.
Effective credit control systems
Few businesses can hope to trade today without offering some kind of credit to their customers. There is always a risk in effectively lending money, one is the risk of bad debt and the other is late payment or the “slow payer” which can have a detrimental effect on your company’s cash flow. In some cases slow payers can have disastrous effects.
All organisations however large or small should have a credit policy which complements any documented Terms and Conditions. The credit policy provides internal and external controls to ensure that selling and collecting on credit are handled efficiently. We can help you to implement an effective credit control system which can:
- Review your current credit control systems and procedures.
- Help you to recruit and select a full/part time credit controller.
- Assist you in specific debt recovery.
- Assist you in taking legal action.
- Help you to learn more about credit control through our Credit Management Workshops.
The services we provide include:
- Basic data entry
- Production of regular reports
- Debtor and creditor listings
- Cheque preparation
- VAT returns
- Credit Control