Employer Bulletin – latest guidance
HMRC has issued the June 2019 edition of the Employer Bulletin.
This includes articles on a number of issues including:
- labour supply chain fraud
- using loans to avoid Optional Remuneration Rules
- re-enrolment of staff back into a workplace pension scheme
- GDPR fees
- contractors operating CIS – new VAT reverse charge on building and construction services
- using Tax-Free Childcare to make school holidays easier.
If you have any queries on payroll matters please contact us.
For more information please see: Latest Bulletin
HMRC bulletin magazines provide up to date information on payroll topics for employers and agents. HMRC publishes them six times a year to give employers and agents the latest information on topics and issues that may affect them.
Leave A Comment