Latest employers guidance from HMRC
HMRC has published the latest edition of the Employer Bulletin. This employers guidance for employers, and their agents, includes articles on:
- Reporting your payroll information accurately and on time
- Irregular payments and completion of Full Payment Submissions
- Starter Declaration on a Full Payment Submission (FPS)
- PAYE Settlement Agreements and Scottish Income Tax
- National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage – are you paying the correct rate?
- Advisory Electricity Rate for fully electric company cars
- Welsh Rates of Income Tax
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) webinars
- Postgraduate Loans
- Benefits and Expenses: Company cars
- Tax avoidance loan schemes – settle now
- Completing an EYU in respect of Employee’s National Insurance Contributions
- Employment Income: Draft Legislation
- Deadline for post 16 Child Benefit looms.
For help with employers guidance, including payroll matters, please contact us.
More available at: Employer Bulletin
Leave A Comment