Employer Bulletin: Guidance for employers
HMRC has published the October 2019 issue of the Employer Bulletin which contains guidance for employers. Topics in this edition include:
- Changes for UK employers sending workers to the EU, the EEA or Switzerland
- PAYE Settlement Agreements and Welsh rate of Income Tax
- Guidance for employers on reporting PAYE information in real time when payments are made early at Christmas
- Disguised Remuneration
- Termination payments: Post Employment Notice Pay for employees paid by equal monthly instalments
- Do your employees have the right tax code?
- Employment Allowance reform – eligibility rules for the Employment Allowance are changing from April 2020
- Do you claim the Apprenticeship Levy Allowance or Employment Allowance?
- Changes to company car tax regime
- Student and Postgraduate Loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Trivial Benefits in kind
- Paying for fitness equipment
If you would like help with payroll matters please contact us.
Internet link: GOV.UK employer-bulletin-october-2019
Robinsons London Accountants – accounting done differently
At Robinsons we work hard to understand, communicate, interact, engage and, above all, to connect with each and every one of our clients – from entrepreneurs to established businesses, from every area of London and from every sector you can imagine.
MEET THE TEAM to find out more about Joseph, Richard and Matthew.
For us, it’s all about building long-term relationships and really getting to know what makes you tick and what your goals are. We do all this using the latest accounting software. We also have great packages to help start-ups. Remember, we care about your business, not just your accounts.