Employer guidance from HMRC
HMRC has issued Employer guidance in the latest Employer Bulletin. This issue includes articles on a number of areas including:
- guidance for employers on reporting PAYE information in real time when payments are made early at Christmas
- electronic payment deadline falls on a weekend
- Ultra Low Emission Vehicle
- High Income Child Benefit Charge deadline 31 January
- Tax-Free Childcare payments
- update on termination payments: Post Employment Notice Pay for employees paid by equal monthly instalments
- workplace pensions – remember to keep paying in.
Contact us for help with payroll matters.
Internet link: HMRC Employer Bulletin
ROBINSONS LONDON ACCOUNTANTS – ACCOUNTING DONE DIFFERENTLY
At Robinsons we work hard to understand, communicate, interact, engage and, above all, to connect with each and every one of our clients – from entrepreneurs to established businesses, from every area of London and from every sector you can imagine.
MEET THE TEAM to find out more about Joseph, Richard and Matthew.
For us, it’s all about building long-term relationships and really getting to know what makes you tick and what your goals are. We do all this using the latest accounting software. We also have great packages to help start-ups. Remember, we care about your business, not just your accounts.
Leave A Comment