Latest update for employers
HMRC has issued Employer Bulletin (February 2019) which includes a number of interesting articles on:
- End of year reporting
- Reporting expenses and benefits
- Student Loan notices and a new type of Student Loan repayment that employers will need to be able to process via payroll (Post Graduate Loans)
- Updates to the Starter checklist – used for new employees
- Reporting the Disguised Remuneration Loan Charge
- Updates to P9 Notices of Coding
- Payrolling benefits in kind
- Scottish Income Tax and
- the Welsh Rate of Income Tax and new codes for Welsh taxpayers.
For help and advice with payroll matters please contact us.
Internet link: Employer Bulletin