HMRC latest guidance for employers
HMRC has published the latest edition of the Employer Bulletin. This guidance for employers, and their agents, includes articles on:
- Class 1A liabilities payable on Termination Awards and Sporting Testimonial Payments
- Off-payroll working rules from April 2020
- Disguised Remuneration
- Seasonal Workers
- Contractors operating CIS – new VAT reverse charge on building and construction services
- ‘Trivial Benefits’
- Welsh rates of Income Tax
- Student Loans
- Good Work Plan proposals to support families
- Sickness absence costs £9 billion per year
For help with payroll matters, please contact us.
For more information please see: Employer Bulletin
Employer Bulletin is a bi-monthly magazine for employers and agents giving up-to-date information on payroll topics.